Edible Protein Cookie Dough Recipe
Eat this healthier protein-packed cookie dough recipe straight from the jar!
- 2 cups nut butter I used creamy, no stir, peanut butter
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder I used Tera's Whey Bourbon vanilla in this recipe
- ½ cup whole oats
- ¼ cup butter I recommend a good quality butter, like Kerrygold
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp honey or 1-2 packets stevia if desired for more sweetness
Mix nut butter, protein powder, oats and butter in the bowl of an electric mixer and mix on low speed until smooth and combined.
Add milk, stevia (if using) and vanilla extract and blend until mixed.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 182mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 68IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 1mg