Edible Protein Cookie Dough Recipe
Eat this healthier protein-packed cookie dough recipe straight from the jar!
- 2 cups nut butter I used creamy, no stir, peanut butter
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder I used Tera's Whey Bourbon vanilla in this recipe
- ½ cup whole oats
- ¼ cup Land O' Lakes olive oil butter blend Can also use a good quality butter, like Kerrygold
- 2 tbsp milk almond, regular or soy
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp honey or 1-2 packets stevia if desired for more sweetness
Mix nut butter, protein powder, oats and butter in the bowl of an electric mixer and mix on low speed until smooth and combined.
Add milk, stevia (if using) and vanilla extract and blend until mixed.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.