Sheet Pan Rosemary Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
A delicious and easy weeknight meal that makes clean-up a breeze!
Servings 6 servings
- 24 oz. Yukon gold potatoes sliced into 2” pieces
- 6 chicken thighs skin on (about 1 lb.)
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon zested juice reserved for another use
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary with extra sprigs for garnish
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
Grease or line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Whisk together: olive oil, lemon zest, chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper.
Spread potatoes and chicken thighs on the oiled or lined sheet pan.
Using a pastry brush, baste chicken thighs and potatoes with olive oil mixture and toss to make sure all potatoes are evenly coated.
Roast for 45-50 minutes, until chicken skin is golden and crispy.
Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 413mg | Potassium: 726mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg