Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins
These easy oat flour muffins turn out moist and chewy and are a breakfast favorite in our house!
Servings 12 muffins
- 3 cups oat flour
- 1 ½ cups raw turbinado sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup low-fat milk I used 1 % and you can also sub unsweetened nut milk
- ¼ cup melted butter slightly warmed coconut oil would be fabulous here for a vegan option
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line cupcake pan with liners (makes 12 large muffins).
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine milk, oil or butter and vanilla.
Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just combined.
Gently stir in blueberries.
Using an ice cream scoop, drop batter into liners.
Sprinkle a little raw sugar on top of each muffin before they go into the oven.
Bake 30-40 minutes until tops are set.
Cool and enjoy.
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 252mg | Potassium: 178mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 178IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 2mg