Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
A raw energy ball recipe made with oats, ground flaxseed, honey, chocolate chips, and peanut butter.
Servings 24 balls
- 1 cup whole oatmeal (old fashioned oats)- use certified GF oats for a gluten-free version
- 1 cup toasted coconut flakes you can also use regular coconut (not toasted)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup ground golden flaxseed
- ⅓ cup honey or real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon good quality vanilla extract
- dash salt
Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes then roll into balls about an inch in diameter.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg