Easy Foil Packet Grilled Mediterranean Halibut
This easy foil packet grilled Mediterranean Halibut is a simple and nutritious recipe to throw together on busy days.
Servings 4 servings
- 4 6oz Halibut fillets
- 1 tbsp Greek seasoning I used one from Spice and Tea Exchange
- 1/2 sweet onion chopped
- 1 5oz jar pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup capers drained
- 1/2 cup artichoke heart halves in brine drained (about 2-3 per packet)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- *optional: 1 large chopped tomato or cherry tomatoes
- heavy duty aluminum foil for packets
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C).
Place fresh halibut fillets (patted dry) on a large sheet of aluminum foil and season with Greek seasoning.
Combine onion, olives, artichokes, capers, lemon juice, (tomatoes if using) and salt and pepper in a bowl.
Spoon mixture of halibut dividing evenly among the 4 fillets.
Carefully seal all the edges of the foil to create a large packet.
Place packets on a baking sheet and cook for 30-35 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 533mg | Potassium: 789mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 379IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg