Cheesy Ham Hashbrown Casserole
A delicious and easy recipe for Ham Hashbrown Casserole made with refrigerated hashbrowns, diced ham, sour cream, and sharp cheddar cheese. This recipe makes a great brunch casserole, dinner entrée, or side dish.
Servings 8 servings
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 20 oz bag shredded hashbrowns in the refrigerated section
- 12 oz carton Pacific Foods organic cream of chicken soup
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 ¾ cups low-fat sharp cheddar cheese I used sharp white cheddar
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ¼ tsp paprika
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non-stick olive oil spray.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, reserving ¾ cup of the shredded cheddar cheese.
Spread into the casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
Bake for 45 minutes or until hashbrowns are tender
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 808mg | Potassium: 364mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 602IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 177mg | Iron: 1mg