Peanut Butter and Jelly Energy Bites
A quick and easy recipe for energy bites made with peanut butter, dried fruit, and two kinds of seeds for a nutrient-dense snack on-the-go.
- 1 cup dry quick oats use certified GF oats for a gluten-free version
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut lightly toasted
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter no stir binds the best
- ¼ cup ground golden flaxseed
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
Place all ingredients into the bowl of an electric mixer.
Blend until well incorporated.
Roll into tablespoon size balls and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 77mg | Potassium: 107mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg