Slow-Cooker Chicken with Spinach and Artichokes
An easy keto-friendly recipe made with chopped boneless chicken breasts, frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, chicken broth, herbs, and spices.
- 6 (4 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into chunks
- 12 oz frozen spinach thawed and squeezed of all liquid
- 12 oz bag frozen artichoke hearts
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 oz sour cream
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 8 oz cream cheese cut into cubes
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
Spray slow cooker with a little olive oil cooking spray.
Place all ingredients into the slow cooker and stir well.
Set slow cooker to low and cook 30 minutes, stir ingredients well to combine.
Cook for another 4 hours on low, then switch to warm until ready to serve.
Calories: 429kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 149mg | Sodium: 928mg | Potassium: 892mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 7639IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 268mg | Iron: 2mg