Creamy Spinach Dip
A delicious lightened-up recipe for spinach dip made with Greek yogurt and sour cream.
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup Fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 8 oz can sliced water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 4 green onions finely chopped
- 1 packet dry vegetable soup mix I use Knorr brand
Thaw spinach and drain well, squeezing to remove any excess water
Press spinach until dry and place into a medium size bowl
Add chopped water chestnuts, chopped green onions, dry soup mix, yogurt and sour cream.
Season with salt and pepper
Stir until well mixed, cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 364mg | Potassium: 269mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 4309IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 1mg