Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Easy overnight oats made with shredded carrots, Greek yogurt, almond milk, and walnuts
Servings 1 serving
- ½ cup whole oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 5.3 oz plain Greek yogurt
- ½ medium size carrot very finely grated
- 1 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup I use Walden Farms or 1-2 packets of stevia
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp golden raisins
- 1 tbsp raw walnuts
- ¼-1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- dash ginger
- Another protein option:
- Use 1 cup milk or almond milk mixed with 1 scoop unflavored whey protein instead of the yogurt and ½ cup milk.
Stir all ingredients together and pour into a container for serving.
I love to use Mason jars, they are cute and are the perfect size for this recipe
Optional: top with a little whipped cream cheese or whipped cream, a drizzle of real maple syrup, and a few walnuts before serving.
Calories: 387kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 242mg | Potassium: 612mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 5095IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 346mg | Iron: 2mg