Slow-Roasted Green Beans
A flavorful recipe for roasted green beans made with olive oil and garlic
Servings 8 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh string beans ends trimmed
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- 6 garlic cloves peeled and sliced in half
- kosher salt
- Sriracha seasoning to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Toss string beans and garlic with olive oil in a shallow roasting pan.
Season with coconut aminos or soy sauce, shriracha and salt (to taste).
Bake, stirring 2 or 3 times, until very tender and browned in spots, about 40 minutes.
Serve hot or room temperature.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 411mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 587IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg