Spicy Sriracha Gazpacho
*recipe courtesy of R.W. Knudsen
- 1 medium seedless cucumber finely chopped
- 3 ribs celery finely chopped
- ½ cup red onion finely chopped
- 3 large ripe tomatoes chopped (I used 4 roma tomatoes)
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro finely chopped plus 6 sprigs
- 2 large garlic cloves chopped
- 32 oz bottle R.W. Knudsen Family Organic Tomato Sriracha Juice
- 2 teaspoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ripe avocado sliced for garnish
Combine cucumber, celery, onions, tomatoes and cilantro in a large bowl.
Transfer half the vegetables to the bowl of a food processor.
Add garlic and half the juice.
Add jalapeño, if desired.
Process until smooth.
Return mixture back to bowl with remaining chopped vegetables.
Add remaining juice, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Chill well before serving.
To serve, pour gazpacho into soup bowls and garnish with sliced avocado and sprigs of fresh cilantro, if desired.
Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 595mg | Potassium: 977mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1169IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 2mg