Crockpot Southwest Beef Roast
Crockpot Southwest beef roast is an incredibly easy beef roast recipe, perfect for weeknight dinners or for making game day sandwiches. This slow cooker recipe uses 4 ingredients and takes just 5 minutes to prep.
Servings 8 -10
- 1 15.5oz jar salsa (I use a good organic, chunky medium salsa for this)
- 2 large garlic cloves smashed and peeled
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 2-3 lb grassfed beef shoulder roast
- sea salt & fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp butter for browning roast
Melt butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
Add roast and brown quickly on all sides.
Transfer roast to crockpot and add all other ingredients.
Cook on low for 8 hours.
Shred meat and serve over corn tortillas with your favorite garnishes (avocado, fresh chopped tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, etc.)