The Best Gluten-Free Meatballs
The best gluten-free meatballs I've ever eaten are made with a mixture of grass-fed beef, ground pork, and mild Italian sausage. This gluten-free meatballs recipe is so delicious!
- 1 lb grassfed ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried Italian parsley
- 1 7 oz package Ian’s gluten-free panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil plus extra for frying meatballs
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2-1 cup warm water start with 1/2 cup, work into mixture and then add a little more until desired texture. It should be very moist, but easily roll into balls
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Dig in there and work the mixture with your hands. Don't be afraid to get dirty, it's the best way to mix! Roll into balls and place on a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper. Heat about 4 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat. Fry meatballs until they are nice and golden on each side, then transfer back to parchment lined cookie sheet. Finish baking in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, until cooked through.