Edible Protein Cookie Dough Recipe
Eat this healthier protein-packed cookie dough recipe straight from the jar!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 cups nut butter I used creamy, no stir, peanut butter
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder I used Tera’s bourbon vanilla whey
- 1/2 cup whole oats
- 1/4 cup Land O'Lakes Olive Oil Butter blend
- 2 tbsp milk almond, regular or soy
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- *1 tbsp honey or 1-2 packets stevia if desired for more sweetness
Mix nut butter, protein powder, oats and butter in the bowl of an electric mixer and mix on low speed until smooth and combined.
Add milk, stevia (if using) and vanilla extract and blend until mixed.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.