The Best Hot Artichoke Dip
This hot artichoke dip recipe is hands-down my absolute favorite, made with marinated artichoke hearts, swiss cheese and diced green chilis.
- 2- 12 oz jars marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese shred fresh from block
- 3 green onions sliced thin
- 1 4 oz can diced green chilis, drained
- 1 tbsp diced jalapeños in the jar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 8 1/2x 11 casserole dish with olive oil and set aside. Mix all ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer with a paddle or stir by hand to thoroughly combine. Pour into casserole dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbly and just lightly golden around the edges. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, crackers or bread cubes.