Easy Gourmet Chicken Pizza
This Balsamic Glazed Chicken Arugula Pizza recipe is made with a premade gourmet crust, baked chicken, fresh arugula, pancetta and finished with a balsamic glaze.
- 2 Table5 Four Cheese Pizzas
- 8 oz boneless chicken breast chopped
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 3 oz pancetta finely diced
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic glaze for drizzling
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. While oven is heating, chop the chicken breasts into small bite-size pieces. Finely dice the onion and pancetta. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat and add chicken. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring often. Add onions and pancetta to pan and cook for another 7 minutes or until onions are soft and chicken is done. Set aside and cover to keep warm. Cook pizza for 12-15 minutes then top with arugula, chicken mixture, salt and pepper and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Slice and enjoy!