Oven Roasted Carrots
Simply seasoned carrots, oven roasted until tender, lightly browned and sweet. Nature's candy!
- 12 carrots peeled and sliced diagonally into 1 1/2 inch slices (If your carrots are thick, cut in half lengthwise before slicing into large chunks.)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh orange zest
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh dill or parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine. Toss carrots in mixture to coat.
Transfer to a sheet pan and roast 20 minutes, or until browned and tender. Garnish with additional fresh dill, if desired.