Protein-Packed Gluten-Free Strawberry Pancakes
This gluten free pancakes recipe is a delicious way to get your protein and your pancake fix in the morning!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 16 minutes
Servings 4 pancakes
- 1 cup Pamela's Ultimate Baking Mix or your favorite GF all-purpose baking mix (make sure it has the leavening ingredients added or add your own
- 1 whole egg
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1 tbsp golden flaxseed meal ground flaxseed
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
Mix all ingredients (except strawberries) in a large bowl with a whisk until smooth and well blended.
Gently stir in strawberries and drop by 1/4 cup size pancakes onto a hot griddle in a few teaspoons of melted coconut oil.
When pancakes start to bubble and lightly brown (3-4 minutes), flip and cook other side for 1-2 minutes.
Serve with pure maple syrup or agave nectar.