Monster Face English Muffin Pizzas for Kids
These not so scary monster face pizzas are a great meal for Halloween. Kids have great fun decorating their individual pizzas with their favorite toppings.
Servings 6 pizzas
- 6 Whole wheat sprouted grain or gluten-free english muffins, split in half (I love Food for Life sprouted grain english muffins)
- 1 jar pizza sauce your favorite brand or my recipe for homemade pizza sauce
- 8 oz Shredded whole milk organic mozzarella cheese
- Vegetables for garnish sliced black/green olives, red, orange and green bell pepper slices, onions, carrots, mushrooms, etc.
- *Optional- cooked and crumbled grass fed beef
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Arrange English muffins on a baking sheet in a single layer.
Spread about 2 tbsp pizza sauce on each half.
Top with crumbled (cooked) ground beef, if using.
Place some finely chopped vegetables on top of the meat and then top with shredded cheese. Arrange vegetable slices to make a fun “monster” faces.
Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.