Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
Slow cooker vegetarian chili is the perfect weeknight dinner, because it's so incredibly easy to make. The perfect meatless meal recipe for busy days.
- 15 oz canned black beans undrained
- 30 oz canned kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz canned great northern beans drained and rinsed
- 16 oz canned vegetarian baked beans without HFCS
- 30 oz canned fire roasted crushed tomatoes I use Muir Glen
- 1 cup frozen white corn thawed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sweet onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 2 zucchini chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 oz. canned diced chilies
- 1 jalapeno chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1/4 cup Franks red hot sauce
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Saute onion, bell pepper, zucchini, celery, garlic and jalapeno in olive oil over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until soft.
Combine with all other ingredients into a large slow cooker and cook for about 6 hours on low.
Serve over brown rice, if desired.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 4g | Fiber: 15g