Sheet Pan Rosemary Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
A delicious and easy weeknight meal that makes clean-up a breeze!
Servings 6 servings
- 24 oz. Yukon gold potatoes sliced into 2” pieces
- 6 chicken thighs skin on (about 1 lb.)
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon zested juice reserved for another use
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary with extra sprigs for garnish
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400-degrees. Grease or line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Whisk together: olive oil, lemon zest, chopped rosemary, salt and pepper. Spread potatoes and chicken thighs on the oiled or lined sheet pan. Using a pastry brush, baste chicken thighs and potatoes with olive oil mixure and toss to make sure all potatoes are evenly coated. Roast for 45-50 minutes, until chicken skin is golden and crispy. Serve immediately.