Lightened-Up Grape Salad
This lightened-up grape salad is a delicious and easy dessert salad recipe made with Greek yogurt, cream cheese, coconut sugar, seedless grapes, and chopped pecans.
Servings 6 servings
- 8 oz non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 4 oz low-fat cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp light amber agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp good quality vanilla extract
- 1 lb organic seedless grapes
- 2 oz chopped pecans I use a little more
Mix yogurt, cream cheese, coconut sugar, agave nectar and vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer and blend until very smooth and creamy.
Toss mixture with grapes.
Place into a covered casserole dish and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Top with pecans just before serving.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g