Sautéed Green Beans with Almonds and Fresh Dill
These sautéed green beans are my absolute favorite. They are quick and full of flavor, made with chicken stock, butter, garlic, fresh dill and topped with toasted slivered almonds.
Servings 6 servings
- 5 cups frozen whole green beans thawed
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 packet concentrated liquid chicken stock dissolved into 1/4 cup water or 1/4 cup regular chicken stock
- 2 tbsp butter *Can also use half olive oil and half butter
- 1 tsp fresh dill chopped fine
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Cook green beans in the chicken stock in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
Cook until liquid has evaporated and beans have softened.
Add butter, garlic, almonds and dill and stir well coating the beans.
Sauté until beans begin to carmelize and serve immediately.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 225mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 751IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg