Chocolate Protein Date Balls
A delicious protein energy ball that tastes like a no-bake cookie!
- ½ cup whole oats
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 45 grams unflavored whey protein powder I used whey protein concentrate
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoon peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon coconut milk full-fat, canned coconut milk
- 3 large Medjool dates pitted
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until blended and the mixture clumps together.
Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes.
Roll into 12 balls and enjoy!
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 27mg | Potassium: 141mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 19IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg