Creamy Herbed Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Herbed chicken and broccoli casserole is an easy weeknight dinner that will be a family favorite! The creamy herbed chicken is moist and full of flavor, making it a kid-friendly recipe!
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 can Campbell’s cream of chicken with herbs soup undiluted
- ¼ cup half and half
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp sherry cooking wine *don’t skip
- 14 oz frozen or fresh broccoli crowns cooked and drained
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese If you’re not a fan of parm, white cheddar works great here, too
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Cook chicken and minced garlic until chicken is no longer pink. Drain off any liquid and pour into a large bowl. Add all other ingredients to bowl, reserving ½ cup Parmesan cheese. Stir well until combined and pour into a buttered casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes. Serves 4.
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 791mg | Potassium: 523mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 733IU | Vitamin C: 60mg | Calcium: 232mg | Iron: 1mg