Skinny Berry Parfaits
Patriotic themed fruit and yogurt parfaits are perfect for a Memorial Day cookout or a 4th of July dessert. A healthier no bake dessert for summertime!
Servings 4 parfaits
- 16 oz plain Greek yogurt Can also use vanilla Greek yogurt and leave out the honey and stevia, or adjust to taste
- 2-3 tablespoon granulated stevia or sweetener of choice: honey and real maple syrup are great options
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon zest orange zest is also great here
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
Blend yogurt, sweetener, lemon zest, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until well combined. (I use my stand mixer and blend on medium for a couple of minutes.)
Starting with the raspberries, layer the berries in a tall parfait glass, then the filling, ending with the blueberries on top in a tall parfait glass. Repeat for each parfait.
Chill for a few hours and serve.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 286mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 1mg