Skinny Berry Parfaits
Patriotic themed fruit and yogurt parfaits are perfect for a Memorial Day cookout or a 4th of July dessert. A healthier no bake dessert for summertime!
Servings 4 parfaits
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup ricotta cheese I use whole milk ricotta
- 8 oz plain Greek yogurt Can also use vanilla Greek yogurt and leave out the honey and stevia
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 3 tbsp granulated stevia or sugar alternative of choice
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice Can also use orange juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest Can also use orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Blend all ingredients (except berries) in a large mixing bowl until well combined. (I use my stand mixer and blend on medium for a couple of minutes.)
Starting with the raspberries, layer the berries in a tall parfait glass, then the filling, ending with the blueberries on top in a tall parfait glass. Repeat for each parfait.
Chill for a few hours and serve.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 74mg | Potassium: 269mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 328IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 205mg | Iron: 1mg