Paleo Coleslaw with Fresh Dill
Paleo coleslaw is just as delicious as traditional mayo-based coleslaw, but it uses homemade paleo-friendly mayonnaise. This paleo coleslaw recipe is loaded with flavor, too!
- ½ cup Paleo mayonnaise
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 3 tbsp raw organic white agave nectar I use a blend of white and blue
- 1 tsp celery seed
- ½ tsp celery salt
- 2 tbsp pickle juice from the jar
- 1 large kosher dill pickle finely diced
- 4 ½ cups shredded slaw mix I use a blend of purple and green cabbage and carrots
- *Optional: 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh or dried dill weed
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Mix first six ingredients in a large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended. Stir in diced pickle and slaw mix and mix well.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and garnish with fresh dill.
For best flavor, this slaw needs to marinate in a well covered container for at least an hour in the refrigerator before serving.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 12g