Cinnamon Crunch Low-Carb Granola
A delicious recipe for grain-free low-carb granola made with nuts, seeds, unsweetened coconut, honey, and dried fruit.
- Mix together in a large bowl:
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup finely chopped raw hazelnuts
- ½ cup chopped raw walnuts
- ½ cup chopped raw pecans
- ½ cup slivered raw almonds
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup blanched almond meal *optional
- 2-3 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Whisk together:
- ½ cup melted and cooled unrefined organic coconut oil
- 1-2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup raw honey
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Set aside to add when finished baking:
- ½ cup raisins can also use dried cranberries, currants, or other chopped dried fruit of choice
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
Line two jellyroll pans with parchment paper and set aside.
Pour coconut oil mixture over mixed nut mixture and stir to thoroughly coat.
Spread onto two jelly roll pans in a very thin layer (essential for a good, crunchy texture).
Bake for 30 minutes.
Allow to cool completely, then break up into pieces and stir in chia seeds and dried fruit.
Store in an airtight container.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg