Vegan No-Bake Cookies
This Vegan No-Bake Cookies recipe makes soft and chewy chocolate-peanut butter oatmeal cookies with healthy ingredients in just 10 minutes -no baking needed!
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cups coconut sugar *can also use regular sugar, maple sugar, or brown sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick oats
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
In a medium saucepan, mix coconut oil, cocoa, coconut sugar, maple syrup and almond milk over medium heat and boil for 1 minute.
Take off heat and stir in peanut or almond butter, vanilla, oats, cinnamon, and salt.
Mix well and drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
Refrigerate until firm, then transfer to a sealed container and store in the refrigerator.
- Double or triple the recipe and store extra in the freezer for whenever you are craving something sweet.
- For soft, moist cookies use creamy peanut butter. Using peanut butter with a smooth consistency makes the BEST vegan no-bake cookies.
- All of the ingredients are naturally gluten-free. However, cross-contamination happens, so be sure to double-check the ingredient labels, especially with the quick oats.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g