Easy Chicken Taco Seasoning
Makes the equivalent of 6 (1.25oz) packets
Servings 6 servings
- 3 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoon Ancho chili powder I love Ancho for the sweeter, mild flavor
- 6 teaspoon cumin
- 6 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 teaspoon paprika
- 5 teaspoon oregano
- 6 teaspoon natural brown sugar
- 2 ½ tablespoon onion powder
- Depending on what type of natural brown sugar you use, you may need to pulse it in a food processor or high-speed blender a few times to grind the granules into a fine consistency.
- Feel free to adjust the spice amounts to your liking. For a spicy taco seasoning, add cayenne or red pepper flakes.
- A teaspoon of coriander is another spice that can be added to the mix if you like the flavor.
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1304mg | Potassium: 320mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3544IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 4mg