Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Apples
A simple shaved Brussels Sprouts salad recipe with apples and almonds.
Servings 6 servings
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tbsp dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Zest of a lemon is optional
- 1 Green apple diced
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup of chopped smoked almonds
- 1 Pound Brussels sprouts, shaved use the cuisinart to make it much faster!
- 4 oz sharp white cheddar cheese shredded from block
Place all dressing ingredients in a shaker bottle or blender and blend until smooth.
Mix all salad ingredients together in a large bowl and toss with dressing
Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Fiber: 3g