Kiwi Mint Mojitos
Skinny Kiwi mint mojitos give a fruity twist to a classic mojito cocktails recipe. This easy cocktail recipe is delicious, but it is also a skinny cocktail recipe, using agave nectar instead of simple syrup.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 kiwis peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 4 mint leaves muddled (and more for garnish)
- 2 oz light rum
- splash club soda
1. Rinse and pat mint leaves dry. Muddle the mint leaves to release the oils using a mortar and pestle, or you can do it directly in the cocktail shaker with the back of a wooden spoon. Just gently press down on the leaves (you don't want mint mush).
2. In a mini food processor, puree kiwi and agave nectar. Place kiwi mixture, 2 oz light rum, ice and a splash or two of club soda in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously and pour into an ice filled glass.
3. Garnish with kiwi and mint leaves and serve.