Awesome Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
I had to label these cookies “awesome” because they are the best tasting gluten-free cookie that I have ever eaten!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup unrefined organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup natural brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Pamela's Mix
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips Ghiradelli 60% cacao
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp good quality vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts *optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream coconut oil and brown sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer, add egg and vanilla and blend well.
Add baking mix, chocolate chips and nuts (if adding) and mix thoroughly.
Place tbsp size scoops of dough onto 2 cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 15 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove from oven, cool and enjoy. :)