Greek Yogurt Parfaits
Greek yogurt parfaits are a quick and easy snack or dessert idea. Making these easy Greek yogurt parfaits with fresh berries and granola bars creates a fruit parfait that is as delicious as it is healthy!
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp fresh orange zest
- 4-5 tbsp raw honey *I love Whole Earth sweetener for a sugar substitute here, adjust to taste (1-2 tbsp)
- 2 cups fresh berries of choice rinsed, patted dry and sliced
- 4 granola bars crumbled (or granola cereal)
Mix first four ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth and blended.
Place crumbled granola bars in the bottom of four parfait dishes. Pour yogurt mixture on top and add fresh berries.
Serve immediately or chill until ready to eat.