BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza
A simple and delicious thin crust flatbread pizza made with boneless chicken breasts and sharp cheddar cheese ready in 15 minutes or less!
Servings 2 serving
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast chopped into bite-size pieces
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 2 Thin crust flatbreads I used the Flatout Rustic White Thin Pizza Crusts
- 4 tbsp barbecue sauce I used Gourmet Warehouse brand, but go with your favorite brand
- ¼ cup red onion very thinly sliced
- 3 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded from the block
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped chicken breast and cook until lightly golden on the outside and juices run clear turning over half way through, about 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat, season the chicken with the garlic salt, chili powder, and black pepper and toss to coat. Set aside while you prepare your flatbreads.
Place the flatbreads on a baking sheet sprayed lightly with non-stick spray and top each flatbread with 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce.
Top with onions, cheese, and chicken and bake for 5-6 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro and serve immediately.
Calories: 531kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 1612mg | Potassium: 581mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 628IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 331mg | Iron: 1mg