Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal
A healthy pumpkin spice baked oatmeal recipe made with vanilla Greek yogurt, pumpkin purée and maple syrup.
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¾ cups low fat milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 4 oz Cabot lowfat Vanilla Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup real maple syrup
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
Whisk together all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, except raisins and nuts.
Whisk together all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
Combine wet and dry ingredients thoroughly, then stir in nuts and raisins.
Pour into the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
Cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing into 12 squares. Serve with yogurt, whipped cream, maple syrup, or your favorite topping.
- To make ahead, you can mix the baked oatmeal batter and pour it into the baking dish the night before. Simply cover and refrigerate overnight and bake it in the morning.
- For sweeter baked oatmeal, add a small amount more of maple syrup and drizzle more on top after baking.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 234mg | Potassium: 267mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 3274IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 154mg | Iron: 2mg