No Bake Light Coconut Cream Pie
A delicious no-bake coconut pie recipe made with instant pudding,
- 1 oz package instant vanilla pudding regular or sugar-free (I used SF in this recipe)
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 3 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- ¾ cup fat-free cool whip or Truwhip
- ¼ cup plus 6 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted and divided
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
Mix pudding mix, milk and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until thickened and well blended. Stir in cool whip and ¼ cup of coconut and coconut extract.
Fill pie crust with filling and top with remaining 6 tablespoon coconut.
Chill for several hours and serve.
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 359mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 128IU | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 1mg