Key Lime Pie Smoothie
A delicious Greek yogurt smoothie recipe that tastes just like key lime pie in a glass!
Servings 1 serving
- 1 cup 2% a2 milk can also use the 1 % for lower-fat
- 6 oz plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon key lime juice different from regular lime juice, available in the juice aisle at most grocery stores
- 2 teaspoon regular sweetened condensed milk
- 1 packet stevia optional for added sweetness
- 1 sheet of graham crackers
Place graham cracker sheet in a sealable plastic bag and crush into crumbs, you can also use a mini food processor for this. Set crumbs aside.
Freeze milk in an ice cube tray for several hours until set.
Place frozen milk cubes into a blender and add remaining ingredients, except graham cracker crumbs.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into a tall glass and top with graham cracker crumbs.
Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 7g