Dairy-free smoothies are a great way to start a day! These tropical berry dairy-free smoothies aren’t just dairy-free, they’re gluten-free and packed with protein, too.
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.
This yogurt alternative is perfect right out of the container, topped with your favorite fruit, seeds, nuts or granola and blended into your favorite smoothie recipes or shakes.
I love Tropical Berry Dairy-Free Smoothies for a quick grab-and-go snack.
Silk Dairy Free makes it simple to eat healthy and support your active lifestyle. It’s a delicious way to fuel on the run!
- 1 5.3oz container Silk Dairy-Free Tropical Pineapple Yogurt Alternative
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup frozen tropical smoothie blend strawberries, pineapple and mango
- 1 cup unsweetened organic soy milk
- 1 tbsp ground golden flaxseed
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!