This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Dairy-free smoothies are a great way to start the day with quality nutrition. This tropical berry dairy-free smoothie isn’t just dairy-free, it’s gluten-free and packed with protein, too. This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all my own and not influenced in any way.
This yogurt alternative is perfect right out of the container, topped with your favorite fruit, seeds, nuts, or granola and blended into your favorite smoothie recipes or shakes.
I love smoothies for a quick grab-and-go snack. Silk Dairy-Free makes it simple to eat well and support an active lifestyle. Not to mention, a delicious way to fuel on the run.
Tropical Berry Dairy-Free Smoothie
- 5.3 oz container Silk Dairy-Free Tropical Pineapple Yogurt Alternative
- ½ cup ice
- ½ cup frozen tropical smoothie blend strawberries, pineapple and mango
- 1 cup unsweetened organic soy milk or almond milk
- 1 tbsp ground golden flaxseed
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!