Three bean salad with feta is a delicious and healthy vegetarian side dish. This easy side dish recipe is the creation of today’s guest blogger, Carrie, from Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen.
It’s an honor to share this three bean salad recipe with you today, from my friend, Carrie, at Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen.
Three Bean Salad with Feta
- 15 oz canned Dark Kidney Beans rinsed
- 15 oz canned Black Beans rinsed
- 15 oz canned Chick Peas rinsed
- 1/4 cup Red Onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- Dressing:1 Lemon juice only
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard I use Grey Poupon
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or other mild flavored cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add the beans, onion and cheese to separate bowl, then pour the dressing over the beans.
- Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Makes 10 servings, 1/2 cup each.
More delicious and healthy side dish recipes to try: