Thai chicken vegetable soup is easy to make and full of tender chicken, healthy veggies, and flavorful Thai spices.
*This post is sponsored by Swanson® but the opinions are 100% my own!
This time of year, there’s nothing better than a hearty bowl of warm soup. It’s so simple to get a delicious and healthful meal into a one-pot dish, especially with all of the great options from Swanson. I’m already a big fan of Swanson’s delicious broth options. When they reached out to me to host this great giveaway, I couldn’t wait to share this with you! I received this lovely gift set myself and the Pottery Barn soup tureen, bowls and napkins are gorgeous!!
I cannot wait to make my favorite Thai Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe with Swanson broth and serve it in this beautiful tureen. If you haven’t tried their flavor-infused broths, they are wonderful for whipping up flavorful recipes in a hurry. I’m looking forward to creating something new with the Louisiana Cajun and the Tuscan Infused Chicken Broths. Soup and one-pot meals can be a cinch to make!
Updated; The giveaway has ended.
The giveaway for one lucky reader includes:
- One elegant, white soup tureen
- 4 white soup bowls
- 4 chevron cloth napkins
- One carton of each of the following Swanson products:
- Swanson Chicken Broth, Swanson Chicken Stock
- Swanson Cream Starter Traditional
- Swanson Cream Starter 25% Reduced Fat
- Swanson Flavor Infused Louisiana Cajun Broth
- Swanson Flavor Infused Tuscan Chicken Broth
*Recipe photo courtesy of Swanson
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Thai chicken vegetable soup!
Thai Chicken Vegetable Soup
*Recipe courtesy of Swanson
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into 2-inch matchstick-thin strips (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch matchstick-thin strips (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (shiitake, oyster, cremini)
- 32 ounces (1 carton) Swanson® Thai Ginger Flavor Infused Broth
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 14 ounces (1 can) unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the carrot and pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the mushrooms, if desired.
- Add the broth to the saucepan and heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Stir in the chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is hot, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the coconut milk and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir in the lime juice and cilantro just before serving.
If you like Thai flavors, be sure to also check out my recipe for Thai Shrimp Coconut Curry Soup.