This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Spicy tomato feta sliders are heart-healthy hamburgers, perfect for game day food or a weeknight dinner. This healthy burger recipe is small in size, but huge in flavor!
This spicy tomato feta sliders recipe uses heart-healthy lean beef, Red Gold’s spicy tomato blend and feta cheese for a mouthwatering burger with loads of flavor! My kids love them on a bun, but my husband and I enjoy them in a lettuce wrap with tomatoes, onions, fresh avocado and a drizzle of Sriracha mayo. Burger heaven!
I love my burger/slider press for making perfect little burgers.
For a complete healthy dinner, serve these spicy tomato feta sliders with a healthy salad and some baked veggie chips!
Spicy Tomato Feta Sliders
- 1 lb lean ground beef I used local grassfed beef
- 3 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 1 14.5oz can Red Gold petite diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained of all liquid
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Drain all liquid from tomatoes, I use a fine mesh colander for this and press all the liquid out, make sure it's drained really well or your burgers won't hold together
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well, using your hands to blend
- Form into patties, use a slider press if you have one
- Grill to desired temperature over medium-high heat
*Red Gold provided me with product samples. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019