This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
These Spicy tomato feta sliders are flavorful, juicy, and simple to make. Whip up this delicious mini burger recipe for game day or an easy weeknight dinner. These slider burgers are small in size but huge in flavor! You can also make them ahead, and reheat beautifully, so they are perfect for parties or weekly meal prep!
This spicy tomato feta slider recipe uses lean beef, Red Gold’s spicy tomato blend, and feta cheese for a mouthwatering burger with loads of flavor! My kids love them on a bun, but my husband and I enjoy them in a lettuce wrap with tomatoes, onions, fresh avocado, and a drizzle of Sriracha mayo. Burger heaven!
Spicy Tomato Feta Sliders
- 1 lb lean ground beef I used local grassfed beef
- 3 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 1 14.5oz can Red Gold petite diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained of all liquid
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Drain all liquid from tomatoes, I use a fine mesh colander for this and press all the liquid out, make sure it's drained really well or your burgers won't hold together
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well, using your hands to blend
- Form into patties, use a slider press if you have one
- Grill to desired doneness over medium-high heat