This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
How To Make Simple Baked Eggs with Spinach and Salsa
Simple Baked Eggs with Spinach and SalsaPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach or baby kale
- 2 tablespoons prepared salsa
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- kosher salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped, if desired
- 2 crumbled tortilla chips if desired
- Preheat the oven to 375’F and coat a ramekin or small baking dish with non-fat cooking spray. Place the greens in the bottom of the ramekin and spoon salsa on top. Crack the egg on top of the salsa then drizzle with 1 tablespoon low-fat milk. Season with salt and pepper and top with cheese. Bake until whites are set and yolks are just firm around the edges, about 12-15 minutes. Top with cilantro and crumbled tortilla chips, if desired.