This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
How To Make Simple Baked Eggs with Spinach and Salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach or baby kale
- 2 tablespoons prepared salsa
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- kosher salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped, if desired
- 2 crumbled tortilla chips if desired
- Preheat the oven to 375’F and coat a ramekin or small baking dish with non-fat cooking spray. Place the greens in the bottom of the ramekin and spoon salsa on top. Crack the egg on top of the salsa then drizzle with 1 tablespoon low-fat milk. Season with salt and pepper and top with cheese. Bake until whites are set and yolks are just firm around the edges, about 12-15 minutes. Top with cilantro and crumbled tortilla chips, if desired.