This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Make your own dairy-free yogurt alternative parfaits with these tasty nutritious topping ideas! *This post is sponsored by Silk on behalf of TapInfluence. All opinions are my own.
Yogurt is a great snack, but for people with dairy allergies/sensitivities it can be challenging to find a tasty alternative. Silk offers a delicious yogurt alternative with 6 grams of protein and 20% of your daily needs of bone-building calcium. Silk is made with real fruit without any artificial colors or flavorings. You can visit Silk for a coupon and try it for yourself!
I love to jazz up my Silk yogurt alternative snack with tasty toppings that not only offer a great contrast in textures, but a nutrition boost, as well. Some of my favorite yogurt toppers are high fiber cereal or homemade granola (grab the recipe here!), raw nuts (almonds, walnuts, pistachios, etc.), seeds (chia, hemp, pumpkin and raw sunflower) and fresh fruit. This makes for a nicely balanced afternoon snack, so top your favorite flavor and enjoy!
- 1 5.3oz container Silk dairy-free yogurt alternative (flavor of your choice)
- 1 tsp seeds or 1 tbsp raw nuts
- 1/4 cup high fiber whole grain cereal
- *optional: 1/4 cup fresh fruit of your choice
- Layer ingredients in a parfait glass and enjoy!
To learn more about Silk Dairy-Free yogurt and their products, be sure and visit their website for more information.
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019