This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Grilled sweet potato wedges make a healthy appetizer or simple side dish recipe, perfect for serving on game day or as a party snack. You're going to want to fire-up the grill for this one!
Seasoning Ideas For Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges
Recently, I received the Spring edition box from SpicePanda, including a sweet and spicy Vermont Maple Spice Blend, that I used in this easy appetizer or side dish recipe. In each box from SpicePanda, you'll receive gourmet spice blends to enhance your favorite recipes.
If you are in need of cooking inspiration, you'll receive a recipe card for each item in your box, and let me tell you they sound amazing! Disclosure: I received this item for review, free of charge.
A recipe for rubbed sweet potato wedges came with my spring box. Simple and delicious, SpicePanda's gourmet spice kits are created around a certain theme. The spring box has a "story and place" theme. Included in this box, each spice maker shares how a story or place shaped their featured spice blend.
One of my favorite things about traveling is trying new foods that are unique to that area. It's really fun to discover new food creations and different methods of cooking. SpicePanda brings you something new and unique with each box, from all around the globe.
The Vermont maple spice blend is the perfect seasoning for this healthy rubbed sweet potato wedges recipe. If you can't locate this seasoning, mix in a little real maple syrup with the olive oil before rubbing the wedges and sprinkle with coarse salt. It's delicious!! I think you're going to love this easy grilled sweet potatoes recipe!
Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges
- 4 sweet potatoes sliced into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil or more to taste
- 1 tbsp Spice Panda Vermont maple seasoning can also use maple salt or your favorite spice blend
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Toss sweet potato wedges in olive oil to coat
- Rub wedges with seasoning blend
- Grill over medium-high heat for 10 minutes, rotating wedges on all sides through until done.
Update: The giveaway is over, and the giveaway entry form widget is no longer in this post.
- Herb-Roasted Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans - February 8, 2021
- 50 Easy Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes - February 3, 2021
- Healthy Mixed Berry Smoothie - February 1, 2021