This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
NatureBox is a company with a mission to deliver healthier snack choices, right to your doorstep!
*NatureBox provided me with these products for review. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.
I love the NatureBox shipments of natural, healthy and delicious treats! They also contribute proceeds to WhyHunger, giving back to those in need. I actually contacted NatureBox when I saw one of their boxes on Facebook. I love that they are producing natural snacks, and the sweet and savory variety of snacks in their boxes. A lot of times, companies will contact me to share their products. However, when something catches my eye that goes along with my food philosophies, I am not shy about reaching out to them. I am always eager to share great products with all of you! They sent me out a box right away, so their customer service team seems to be equally fantastic! Here is the variety of goodies in the box that I received:
- Cocoa Waffle Wafers (a mildly sweet and crisp chocolate waffle cookie)
- Cherry Berry Bonanza (dried cranberries, red tart cherries and blueberries) great on oatmeal!!
- Sweet Blueberry Almonds (unique and delicious)
- Santa Fe Corn Stix (tomato, green pepper and onion flavored crisps)
- Teriyaki Twists (crunchy rice crackers flavored with soy and paprika)
All of the NatureBox snacks were really tasty, but the Sweet Blueberry Almonds were, by far, my favorite!!
I wish that I had a second bag….mildly sweet and full of flavor. They also included a great tip for processing them in a food processor for a sweet blueberry nut butter…yum! I couldn’t stop eating them just as they were, so mine didn’t make it to the processor. 🙂
The Cherry Berry Bonanza made my morning steel-cut oats extra special. I really liked that these dried berries weren’t overly sweet. I could have snacked on them all by themselves.
Latest posts by Amee Livingston (see all)
- The Best Baked Brie with Apricot Jam & Almonds - December 3, 2019
- Amazing Green Bean Casserole From Scratch - November 24, 2019
- Applewood Bacon-Wrapped Venison Loin with Raspberry Sauce - November 15, 2019