Mini goat cheese pizzas are the perfect solution for single serving pizza cravings! With roasted red peppers, basil pesto, and creamy goat cheese, this pizza recipe is sure to be a favorite!
I am thrilled to have Mia of Mia’s Domain share a delicious recipe for mini goat cheese pizzas with us today! I have a few wonderful guest bloggers this week to tempt you while I am on vacation. 🙂 Mia embraces a healthy lifestyle and shares her love of cooking “real” food on her blog. I love her passion for health and wellness topics, always keeping us up-to-date on the latest headlines. I also adore her locavore philosoply and organic lifestyle. Please stop by her blog, you’re going to love it!
I think you are going to love the mini goat cheese pizzas recipe, too!
Mini Goat Cheese Pizzas
Single serving size pizzas with roasted red peppers, basil pesto, and creamy goat cheese.
- 8- 5 " pizza dough circles
- 2 large roasted red pepper cut into strips
- 8 teaspoons fresh basil pesto
- 2 cups goat cheese crumbles
- 2 whole roasted garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place pizza dough circles on the baking sheet.
- Spread one teaspoon of pesto on the bottom of the pizza dough circles. Divide the rest of the ingredients evenly amongst pizza dough circles. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until crispy and brown. Serve hot.
More delicious pizza recipes to try:
Skillet Ravioli Pizza- Kids in the Kitchen