Mini goat cheese pizzas are the perfect solution for single serving pizza cravings! With roasted red peppers, basil pesto, and creamy goat cheese, this pizza recipe is sure to be a favorite!
I think you are going to love the mini goat cheese pizzas recipe, too!
- 8- 5 " pizza dough circles
- 2 large roasted red pepper cut into strips
- 8 teaspoons fresh basil pesto
- 2 cups goat cheese crumbles
- 2 whole roasted garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place pizza dough circles on the baking sheet.
- Spread one teaspoon of pesto on the bottom of the pizza dough circles. Divide the rest of the ingredients evenly amongst pizza dough circles. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until crispy and brown. Serve hot.