*This post for High Protein Sandwich Wraps is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of Flatout. All opinions are always my own.
It’s important to get lean protein into your diet for overall health and building and maintaining muscle mass. My Plate is a good resource for learning about quality lean protein sources. I’m sharing some delicious and easy recipes for high protein sandwich wraps for breakfast, lunch, snacking and dinner. This helps makes it easier to get more muscle-building protein in your day.
The new ProteinUp, CarbDown flatbread wraps from Flatout make your daily protein goals even easier to achieve. Each flatbread contains 12-15g of protein sourced from beans and only 8-10g net carbs. They come in three flavors that you will love:
- Core 12: Flatout’s original wrap recipe, made with chickpeas
- Red Pepper Hummus: powered by chickpeas
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper: brought to you by navy beans
Fuel your hard workouts with the new high protein, low carb wraps from Flatout Flatbread. They make a great addition to a pre or post-workout meal. It takes protein to build lean muscle mass and repair muscles during the recovery window. Here are a few of my favorite ways to hit my protein macros.
A Few Favorite Combos For High Protein Sandwich Wraps
Eggs+Bacon+Peppers=AM kick starter
Peanut butter+Banana+ProteinUp=a pre-workout snack
Head to Walmart to pick up Flatout’s new ProteinUP, CarbDown flatbread wraps. Since this is a new product roll-out they might not be available at every Walmart. They are also available at Publix and more stores soon. Use this BOGO coupon on any Flatout product!
Here are a few more tasty high protein sandwich wraps to fuel your day
High Protein Sriracha Burger Wrap
High Protein Turkey Sausage Egg and Spinach Wrap
Barbecue Chicken & Cheddar Flatbread Pizza
- 1 Core 12 ProteinUp flatbread wrap
- 1 cooked ground sirloin burger sliced lengthwise
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2-3 pieces bibb lettuce
- 3-4 slices red onion
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha mayo
- Spread dijon on wrap then layer all ingredients on top
- Drizzle Sriracha mayo on top of ingredients
- Roll up and enjoy
Turkey Sausage Egg and Spinach Wrap
- 1 Core 12 Protein Up flatbread wrap
- 2 links turkey sausage
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 oz shredded light cheddar cheese *I love using the Cabot extra light sharp cheddar
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Cook turkey sausage according to package directions and set aside
- Heat olive oil over medium heat
- Add onions and cook until soft
- Add spinach and cook until just wilted
- Remove spinach and set aside
- Spray pan with olive oil spray and scramble the egg and egg whites together
- Add spinach and onions back to the pan, along with cooked sausage, cheese, tomatoes and stir until cheese is melted.
- Season with salt and pepper and fill wrap with mixture, roll up and enjoy.
Barbecue Chicken & Cheddar Flatbread PizzaPrint Pin Rate
- 1 Sea Salt ProteinUP flatbread wrap
- 1 small cooked chicken breast, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce your favorite
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place flatbread onto a cookie sheet and spread with 1 tbsp barbecue sauce
- Toss chicken with remaining tbsp barbecue sauce and place on top of flatbread
- Top with red onion and cheddar cheese
- Add salt and pepper, if desired
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted
If you have a favorite healthy wrap recipe to share, tag me on Instagram @ameecooks!