This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
A delicious and easy high-protein recipe for a Sriracha Burger Wrap made with lean ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and topped with spicy Sriracha mayonnaise. *This post is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of Flatout. All opinions are always my own.
It's important to get lean protein into your diet for overall health and building and maintaining muscle mass. My Plate is a good resource for learning about quality lean protein sources. I'm sharing a delicious and easy recipe for a high protein burger wrap, and some additional wrap ideas for breakfast, lunch, and a grab-and-go snack. This helps makes it easier to get more muscle-building protein in your day.
The new ProteinUp, CarbDown flatbread wraps from Flatout make your daily protein goals even easier to achieve. Each flatbread contains 12-15g of protein sourced from beans and only 8-10g net carbs. They come in three flavors that you will love:
- Core 12: Flatout's original wrap recipe, made with chickpeas
- Red Pepper Hummus: powered by chickpeas
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper: brought to you by navy beans
These healthier wraps make a great addition to a pre or post-workout meal. It takes protein to build lean muscle mass and repair muscles during the recovery window. Making high-protein sandwich wraps is one of my favorite ways to hit my protein macros at lunchtime.
- Flatout Protein Flatbread Wrap- I used the Core 12 for this recipe, but go with your favorite wrap here.
- Cooked Lean Beef Burger- I go for sirloin beef or anything above 90% lean. Unprocessed lean ground beef is a great addition to a healthy diet plan.
- Tomatoes- I used sliced cherry tomatoes in this recipe to make rolling the wrap easier, but a very thinly sliced regular tomato will work well, too.
- Dijon mustard- "Pardon me, Do you have any Grey Poupon?"
- Bibb lettuce- I'm a big fan of the taste and texture of bibb lettuce in wraps. It's not too thick and rolls up well.
- Red Onion- Red onion can have a strong taste, so if you prefer a more mild onion flavor, go with a sweet Vidalia onion.
- Sriracha Mayonnaise- This sauce makes the wrap, so I highly recommend it! If you can't find prepared Sriracha mayo in your local grocery store, or just prefer to make your own, I've included that recipe below.
To make a great wrap, the ingredients should be thinly sliced for easy rolling. I slice the burger into strips and keep it warm until I'm ready to assemble. After the wrap has been assembled and rolled, you can seal it in aluminum foil and pop it into the oven for a minute or two to soften the wrap and warm up all of the ingredients. It's also great at room temperature, so whichever way you prefer.
How To Make Homemade Sriracha Mayo
To make your own Sriracha mayo you only need four simple ingredients:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- dash salt
Whisk all of the ingredients in a small bowl and serve with your favorite sandwich creations. Store any leftover Sriracha mayo in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Make sure that all of your wrap ingredients are at room temperature before you begin assembling the sandwich.
More Awesome High Protein Wrap Combo Ideas
Eggs+Bacon+Peppers+Cheese=AM kick starter
Low-Sodium Deli Meat+Salad+ProteinUp=lunch on-the-go
Peanut butter+Banana+Honey+ProteinUp=a pre-workout snack
LIKE THIS RECIPE? DON'T FORGET TO PIN FOR LATER, RATE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!🙂
More Delicious Burger Recipes!
High Protein Sriracha Burger Wrap
- 1 Core 12 ProteinUp flatbread wrap
- 4 oz cooked ground sirloin burger sliced lengthwise
- 4 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2-3 pieces bibb lettuce
- 3-4 slices red onion
- 2 tsp Sriracha mayo more or less, to taste
- Spread dijon on wrap then layer all ingredients on top
- Drizzle Sriracha mayo on top of ingredients
- Roll up and enjoy
- Herb-Roasted Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans - February 8, 2021
- 50 Easy Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes - February 3, 2021
- Healthy Mixed Berry Smoothie - February 1, 2021