Homemade guacamole is simple to make, and fresh guacamole tastes much better than anything store-bought! These easy homemade guacamole recipes make perfect party dips, or you can use the guac as a topping on your favorite Mexican meals.
Taco night is a family favorite in this house! My kids love creating their own tacos and it’s an easy meal to throw together. Several years ago, we were dining at a local Mexican restaurant and had the most amazing table side guacamole that I’ve ever put in my mouth. Luckily, the waiter was kind enough to give me the recipe and their secret ingredient that made it sing. That awesome guacamole has become a party favorite and family staple. It’s easy to make, fresh and delicious! You can put out a variety of healthy toppings and sides with the tacos to make a nutritious, well-rounded meal.
What to Eat With Guacamole
Fresh guac is delicious as a dip all by itself, but if you’re looking for other recipes to make that have guacamole in them, here are some ideas:
- Make a delicious and healthy breakfast of guacamole on toast.
- Add guacamole as a topping to tacos, burritos, or taco salad.
- Spice up your green smoothies by using guacamole instead of plain avocado!
- Make an easy appetizer, like these guacamole cups from Tasting Page.
- Make some avocado chicken salad, using guacamole instead of the avocados.
- Maybe these low carb guacamole tostadas, from Kalyn’s Kitchen?
What’s YOUR favorite way to eat homemade guacamole?
Homemade Guacamole Recipe
After you check out my recipe for awesome guacamole and discover the secret ingredient that caught my attention, scroll down and you’ll see more easy guacamole recipes from other fantastic food bloggers.
- Awesome Guacamole, from Amee’s Savory Dish
More Easy Homemade Guacamole Recipes
- Signature Guacamole, from Culinary Ginger
- Lisa’s Award Winning Guacamole, from Drugstore Divas
- Easy Spicy Guacamole Recipe, from Saving Room for Dessert
- Pineapple Guacamole, from Miss in the Kitchen
- Spicy Black Bean Guacamole, from Tasting Page
- Kale and Artichoke Guacamole, from Iowa Girl Eats
- Smoky Lemon Chipotle Guacamole, from Cooking on the Weekends
- Mexican Street Corn Guacamole, from Celebrating Sweets
- Best Ever Guacamole, from Trial and Eater
- Chunky Avocado Salsa, from Mom on Timeout
- Chipotle Copycat Guacamole, from Wholesome Yum
- Easy No Mess Guacamole, from Wine Lady Cooks
- Guacamole for Breastfeeding Moms, from Eating Richly
- Guacamole Al Pastor, from Muy Bueno Cookbook
- Mango Guacamole, from Wholefully
- Bacon Guacamole with Cojita, from The Roasted Root
These guac recipes all look SO good!
Which of these homemade guacamole recipes do you think you’ll try first??